We recommend that you review our departments before doing your application.
Things to consider before applying
Online Prepareration of documents to be uploaded to the system before applying; the required fields must be filled in and all the documents must be loaded in order for the application form to be sent.
The incoming applications will be evaluated and the results will be reported to the candidates.
All documents required for the application must be sent to the Istanbul Yeni Yüzyıl University, International Student Office until the requested date. Documents that are not submitted until the specified dates will not be evaluated.
Application Dates: 02.05.2019 – 13.09.2019
Who are the student candidates that have the right to apply?
A. Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply, provided they are in the final year of high school or are in a state of graduation:
1) Foreign nationals,
2) Those who are Turkish citizens at birth and who have permission from the Ministry of the Interior to leave Turkish citizenship and those who can present documents concerning the use of given rights in accordance with Turkish citizenship law, registered in the document of leaving Turkish citizenship for non-adults. (Article 7 of Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901) “Either in Turkey or abroad,the child born in marriage union with parents who have Turkish citizenship, is a Turkish citizen’’. It is recommended for candidates from abroad who will apply to review Turkish Citizenship Law.
3) Citizenship acquired after a foreign nationality and passers of Turkish citizenship / dual citizenship ,
4) a) Those who have completed secondary education in secondary school before 01/02/2013 and who completed the last three years of secondary education (high school) in a foreign country excluding TRNC (including those who completed the secondary education in Turkish schools opened in MEB in a foreign country other than TRNC )
b) Candidates who started high school abroad and candidates who completed high school abroad except TRNC after 01/02/2013 ( Including those who completed their education at a foreign high school which have been approved by MEB (Ministery of National Education) except TRNC .)
5)TRNC citizens who live and completed high school in TRNC with GCE AL exam results and those who enrolled in a school abroad between 2005-2010, who got / will get GCE Al exam results.
B. The following candidates can not apply:
1) Those who completed high school in Turkey or TRNC with Turkish citizenship,
2) Citizens of TRNC (except fort he ones who completed high school in TRNC and got GCE AL exam results and those who enrolled in a school abroad between 2005-2010, who got / will get GCE Al exam results.)
3) Those who have double citizenship first of which is Turkish citizenship by birth, declared in article A issue 2 ( except fort he ones who can meet the requirements explained in article A issue 4)
4) Those who have double citizenship one of which is TRNC citizenship, (those who completed high school in TRNC with GCE AL exam results and those who enrolled in a school abroad between 2005-2010, who got / will get GCE Al exam results.)
5) Those who have double citizenship first of which is Turkish citizenship by birth declared in article A issue 2 or the ones with Turkish citizenship who is studying at foreing high schools in Turkey or at schools which are included in embassies in Turkey.
6) Applications of a penalty of disciplinary punishment from a higher education institution in Turkey are not accepted.
Examinations / diplomas accepted on application
You need to have one of the examinations or diplomas specified below for us to evaluate your application and you must present it to us. CLICK for the list of accepted exams / diplomas .
If the application for the candidate student is approved, 20% of the tuition fee will be charged for publication of the original acceptance letter. This deposit will not be refunded and will be considered as a guarantee of the applicant’s intention to enroll in İstanbul Yeni Yüzyıl University and will be deducted from the tuition fee at the time of enrollment.
– If the student does not complete the registration, this fee shall be deemed to be a prepayment transaction fee and shall not be given back under any circumstances
– Your prepayment means that you accept this condition.
– If a prepayment is made, the approved official acceptance letter will be sent to you.