Come to Istanbul Yeni Yuzyıl University Cevizlibag Campus and take along the required documents and others you submitted
in your application. First, the International Student’s Office will check
authenticity of your documents. Then you will be directed to the Office of
Student Affairs where you will complete your registration.
Required Documents for Enrollment Master & PhD Programs
The candidate student should complete necessary documents mentioned below
for final registration:
Online Application Form
- Original Bachelor’s Diploma (and Master’s Diploma for students who are
interested in PhD Degree); with notary certified translation in Turkish
- Original Bachelor’s Transcript (and Master’s Transcript for students who
are interested in PhD Degree); with notary certified translation in
- Undergradute and Master’s Transcripts (Academic Reports) should give
detailed information on the content and quality of your performance,
courses taken each year, grades received.
- Passport sample with education annotated visa (with notarized Turkish
- Copy of Educational Visa
- Copy of Residence Permit issued by Provincial Security Directorates
- Acceptance Letter received from Istanbul Yeni Yuzyil University
- 2 Photos
- Financial Support Letter from Embassy or Document about payment of
- Language Proficiency Certificate
* For English degree program applicants: Language Certificate (TOEFL- IBT: 60
CBT: 142 PBT: 461) is required (if English is not first / official language
of country). If students do not have TOEFL then he / she has to pass
English Proficiency Exam, which will be held in Istanbul Yenı Yeni Yuzyil
University. If the student doesn’t have the English language certificate,
English Preparatory School registration will be done. English Preparatory
fee is required.
* For Turkish degree program applicants: TÖMER B2 + TÖMER C1 Certificate is
required. If the student doesn’t have the Turkish language certificate,
Turkish Preparatory School registration will be done. Turkish Preparatory
fee is required.
- Course Contents Letter
- Equivalency Certificate given by the Counsil of Higher Education (YÖK)
for the Institute of Health Sciences Programs.
- Recognition Certificate given by the Counsil of Higher Education (YÖK)
for the departments other than the Health Sciences Programs.
- Health Insurance
All the required documents must be in Turkish. If not, they must be
translated in Turkish and approved by the notary public or Turkish Republic
Foreign Representative Offices.
Those applicants applying for a postgraduate programme who can not provide
any of the following documents at the time of their application can be
given conditional acceptance for the relevant programme by the board of
* Language Proficiency Exam Result
* Recognition Letter
* Equivalence Letter (for the Health Sciences programmes)
It is necessary for students to complete their missing documents by the end
of the first semester they are accepted at the very latest. Those who are
accepted to postgraduate programs in the Health Sciences with clinical
practice must submit a diploma equivalency document arranged by the Council
of Higher Education to the university within the first year of the
register, those who can not submit the certificate within this period will
lose their student status and not be regarded as a student.
Statues of the students who complete the missing documents by the end of
the recognized period will be converted into the status of the
undergraduate student from the beginning of the following period. Lectures
taken as a special student are valid with all the credits and grades for
postgraduate programmes if approved by the board of Institutional
Directors. The total credits of courses counted in this way can be 50% of
the total credits required to graduate from the student's postgraduate
programme at the most. Students who have not completed the missing
documents by the end of the recognized period are considered to have
completed the semester they are enrolled in the status of special student
and their special student statuses are terminated at the end of the